Project Jap Wagon
well i got some work done to the move on yesterday ( only day of sun in a long time ) so i sorted the rusty arches and sprayed the bottom silver bit on the car in matt black, only had enough sand paper to do that so rest of car will prob get done on the next sunny day i have off work lol
As for tyres, i cant find any 165/50/15s cheap enough so ill have to save for some new.
The Tigra is having my attension at the moment so money is getting spent on getting that back on road and some kentcams fitted to it aswell, should see it back on road with 192bhp in time for pvs12
well ive just realised i didnt put any pics up from before so ill put the pics up from before and then ill put the new pics of what ive done so far on tomoro
oh and on top of everything ive moved house aswell so ive got much more space for projects now
no update yet but ive had some ideas brewing up a storm in my head, so hopefully if the weather gets any better, ill get round to doing some of it
sorry i havent been on in a while guys, had too much going on as im starting up a new business and acquired a few more cars i.e an audi a3 and a nissan silvia turbo.
Ive been changing my mind on the paintwork side of things, its still going to be matt black but a dodgy batch of paint has dampened my spirit trying to paint it
The install has been finished, ive now got my 10" audiobahn sub flush fitted in the false floor and retrimmed in white vinyl with a 600w rms audiobahn amp, pics to come but the trim isnt completely finished as more will be added
Its also developed an annoying rattle but the exhaust is held firmly in place so no idea where thats coming from but it gets worse when the engine is on load
and its due an mot in november and by the feel of it a not so cheap clutch unless the cable needs adjusting, it seems to bite fine but bites to low down, o well we will see soon lol
Sorry it's been a while guys, been having problems, only just got it back on the road this month, apparently you can't adjust clutch cables on these so instead I had to put some washers between the stretch on the cable to bring the pedal back to where it should be but how long till it snaps is another question.
I managed at least to clean it out and I've fitted some Heko wind deflectors but not much else to be honest but now it's my work run around again I've got some new plans in the works
Ill update you all soon and some pics hopefully