REGISTER: Daihatsu Copen
This thread is for all Copen owners to list their car.
The point of which is to create a record of all Copens in the UK.
Supply the following information;
1. The last three letters of your number plate.
2. The last four digits of the VIN/Chassis number.
3. Date of first registration & what part of the country it was registered in.
4. The county the car is now in.
(on points 3 & 4 please be vague about the location, we don't want to create a shopping list for thieving scumbags).
5. Please then add information on the history of the car, what modifications & any work that has been done.
6. A picture of the car would be nice too.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE YOUR ADDRESS JUST YOUR COUNTY
To start us off, here's mine.
Partial plate: KGA
Four digits of VIN: 2547
First registered: 30/09/2004 in Tyne & Wear
Now in: Worcester
Red Vivid edition.
Fitted with the following genuine accessoires;
Chrome Washer nozzle's
Brushed Aluminium Gear Knob
Seats re-trimmed in black leather with red piping.
D-Sport air filter
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 2