emo North Wales Run

04 Mar 2013 20:21 #17513

When: 21st April 2013
Where: Ty'n y Groes
Who: Everyone's invited
Price: FREE!
Desc:
The plan is to meet at one given point, then once there you will all be issued with a map featuring a suggested route to the end location. THIS IS NEITHER A RACE NOR RALLY we can't afford the insurance for that! It's just a fantastic opportunity to take in some fantastic scenery and get some fantastic shots of our cars in their surroundings!

The first meeting point is off the A470, near Ganllwyd.
It's a picnic site called Ty'n y Groes
Click here for their website.

The suggested route will take roughly 2hrs, however there are short cuts if you really want to miss most of the breath taking scenery.

More info:
kkitp.com/3/index.php/events/5/event_details

Map:

Unable to display Google Map.


Author of The Ruins of Rytus Series
Sample, purchase or find out more at:
www.RuinsofRytus.com

Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2013 20:23 by wh1teleopard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2013 20:45 #17514

I'm seriously so upset!!! I love the area this is going through and spent many years going up not far from here!! How ever the date for this is only a few days after the birth of my second child so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to go. Maybe next year :(


We're here for a good time, not a long time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2013 22:14 #17516

I'm in!!! nothing better than a drive around there on your own like last year!!
Jen's away on Hols that week so definitely up for it.
Curborough the following Wed as well, gonna be a good week :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2013 07:57 #17517

I should be there too. Kath's immmenent move to Shropshire means it wont be nearly so far for me to travel this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2013 12:14 #17536

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this yet again :(

Going up north with the other half for her dads bday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2013 19:16 #17732

:angry:

apparently i'm on a re-brand campaign that w/e, potentially 16hr shift or more!!!

Sorry :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2013 12:43 #17739

I may still be able to come as we're going up north the weekend before now...however find will be really tight so I will still have to see and will be a last min desision (>_<)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2013 22:25 #17878

So who's coming??? I'll be there in my tatty Beat (roads are a bit rough for the coilovers on the AZ-1)

I'll start a list (could be a plan, might save us leaving before everyone has got there :) )

fxdlidon - Beat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2013 00:34 #17882

99% NOT for me :( although i will push for the other 1%

re-brand starting 2 pm Sat to be finished before 4am Monday....14 vans, 1.5 hrs each, might be a little tight!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2013 13:19 #17883

To be perfectly honest I don't think I will be as I've got no money left after last weekend, so I shall just be working on some cars (^_^)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum