New for 2012 - KKITP Parts Jumble
New for 2012
Is your garage/shed/room full of bits of cars (not just Kei)? Does your spare room look more like a warehouse than a welcoming place for guests at weekends? Or perhaps you're after one little part you're sure is common but can't find one anywhere?
Well at Kei Kars in the Park 2012 there will be a designated jumble space for everyone to bring their unwanted parts to offer to other members in exchange for a suggested small donation to the club (how much is entirely up to you).
So whether you have a collection of bolts you knew once had a home in your car but it seems to be running fine without them, to large components you just can't shift but don't want to see binned, bring them along and help out your fellow members and the club at the same time.
As with most things there's a few ground rules - the most important ones being first, and MUST be adhered too without exception.
- Items are only to be offered to members of KKITP not members of the public.
- You remain responsible for your parts until someone has claimed them. If they go unclaimed YOU MUST TAKE THEM BACK HOME WITH YOU. Unclaimed items and rubbish must be removed from the designated area after 4pm.
- Boxes will be provided for items to be placed in. Please DO NOT ALLOW OIL OR FLUIDS TO DRAIN ON TO THE FLOOR/GRASS
- No guarantee is made by the organisers of an item's condition, value, compatibility, working condition or other applicable condition.
- The sale/offering of food and beverages is not permitted.
- Any transaction at the Event is between the Vendor and the Purchaser alone; no responsibility is accepted by the Organisers.
- Participants are responsible for any and all damage or injury to persons or property occasioned by any of the participants.
- The Organisers are not responsible for the security of goods being displayed, prior to, during or after the Event.
- Oxy Acetylene Cylinders cannot be brought on site for any reason.
- The sale/offering of the following items/weaponry is strictly prohibited:
Firearms (real, imitation, or made safe), Swords, Machetes, Bladed implements.
Looking for a Beat ashtray and Beat tailpipe chrome trim but always happy to rummage a bit. Good idea Emily to arrange this as those who will be interested will be there....... Sadly I don't posses surplus bits yet.
You'll have to thank Don (fxdlidon) for this one, I couldn't possibly steal his credit.
Is your garage/shed/room full of bits of cars (not just Kei)? Does your spare room look more like a warehouse than a welcoming place for guests at weekends?
You make it sound like that's a bad thing!
I'm going to bring a van full, especially if Lord's going...
We had to buy a shed to fill with car bits just because we don't have a spare room to fill instead hehehe